Centrifugal Juicers vs Masticating Juicers
You can not imagine that buying an electronic product is hard these days specially juicers as many brands are launching variety of juicer for specific fruits and vegetables. You need to understand the basic core features before make a purchase. Before finalizing the product you must be sure that this is the perfect for you.
If you are planing to buy a juicer from last couple of days then may be you heard about the Centrifugal Juicers and Masticating Juicers.
Here now the question is what is Centrifugal Juicers ?
If you do the bit of research on juicers you will find some brands are offering the juicer with the Centrifugal featured juicer. It is the combination of the blade and mesh box. When you add the fruit/vegetable, it use the spinning technique and sharp blades cut the ingredients into small pieces, then juice extracted from the juicer and mesh collect in the separate chamber.
Feature I like at most is “SPEED”. Centrifugal Juicers works amazingly fast can help you to get the glass of juice in seconds. No need to cut the ingredients if you are using Centrifugal Juicers, another side you have to cut the ingredients if you are using the ordinary juicer.
Here are some samples of Centrifugal Juicers:
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor:
- Extra wide Chute helps to juice the bigger size of fruit. So No hassle to cut the fruit in small pieces.
- Control the speed of juicer for the hard and soft vegetables and fruits. You can control the 12000 RPM for the hard stuff and for the soft stuff you can manage the speed up to 6500 RPM.
- It comes with the juice container and waste pulp container.
- Breville use the patent technology helps to maintain the nutrients and vitamins in the juice. Nutri Tech technology helps to protect the enzymes without overheating it.
- It comes with the 850 watt power, which is enough to control the machine at high speed.
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor:
- Extra sharp centrifugal knife for the extra juice.
- Power of the juicer is 700 watt for the heavy motor.
- From the safety point of view this product is the best as it did not work without the juicer cover.
- It comes with the one year warranty.
What is different in Masticating Juicers?
The key difference between Centrifugal Juicers and Masticating Juicers both works on different principle of juicing.
Centrifugal Juicer spin the fruit on high RPM and filter the juice while masticating juicer slowly press the grind the fruit
Here are some examples of the Masticating Juicers:
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer – Black and Chrome:
One of the best product in the Masticating Juicer Range Here are the features of the juicer:
- This is the one of the best low speed juicer with just 80 rpm.
- Slow speed juicer protect the enzymes and nutrients as well.
- Store the juice for the 72 hours made by the low speed juicers.
- This is the dual stage juicer helps you to extract the juice completely.
- It made noise little bit higher as compare to other juicer.
Omega J8004 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer, White:
- Omega J8004 is second choice for the masticating juicer users.
- It is also slow stopped juicer moves at 80 RPM juicer.
- It protect the enzymes and vitamins as compare to the centrifugal juicers.
- You can easily get the juice of wheat grass or any leaf vegetables.
Both masticating and centrifugal juicers have the quality and dis quality as well. If you want to get the quick juice in no time then centrifugal is the best one and if you need the juice with enzymes and nutrients then masticating is the better option.