Green mountain grills vs Traeger
Green mountain and Traeger are main two brands in the market. Both brand offers the wide variety of grills. Detailed review helps you to get the right product.
Green mountain and trager are the two brands stand out of the crowd. Both brands known for the quality of the product.
Every brand has the quality and dis quality as well, so lets see the review which one is better then other.
People loves this smoking technique to cook the food, you can grill or roast your food any time with an ease.
Green mountain grills Features:
- Green mountain operated on 110 Volt with 240 watt power.
- It comes with the 155 LBS weight, so slightly it is heavy.
- Surface area of cooking is the 458 sq inches approx which is quite good.
- 14 gauge steel is used in the body and part as well.
- You can adjust the 13.5 inches high meat or food stuff in the grill very easily.
- It comes with the thermal sensor to know about the exact temp.
- Good thing about the Grill is you can operate it with an app to maintain or change the temperature from anywhere in the house
Traeger Grills Junior Grill features:
- Traeger is just made cooking with wood pallets, because it increase the taste and maintains the nutrition value.
- It is so versatile you can operate it on low level medium level or on high level as per your demand.
- This is the 6 in 1 product, you can bake, grill, roast, smoke, braise or BBQ as per your requirement.
- Digital Elite Controller is integrated in it as a component.
- Perfect for the camping or for the small function organised by the home owner independently.
- It has electronic automatic start.
- Food grills in the BBQ is non stick in nature to improve the cooking experience with BBQ grill.
In last both the brands have the good reputation in the market. So it is quite tough to choose the which is the best Features point of view Green mountain grills is better as compare to the Traeger. Now a days people are complaining about the Traeger functionality.